The GENEVA wall-mounted pool shelter
Do you want to make your pool a real place of relaxation? Do you want to place your pool in the center of a room where you can eat, enjoy the sun or simply swim all year long? Then the high pool enclosure is for you!
The high pool enclosure named GENEVE is also called the high wall pool enclosure. This one has the particularity to slide along a wall. This wall cover offers direct access to your home, the GENEVE pool cover is a real place of peace and plenitude around your pool for you and your family.
Ideal to keep your pool water perfectly clean, warmer (+8 to 12°C) and safe.
The pool shelters by Pool Cover
Composition of the GENEVE model
- (x) elements including 2 fixed elements
- Central opening
- 2 fixed bottoms with sliding door
- The doors are equipped with locks with keys
- The height of the brushes between the fixed bottom and the floor is 50mm
- The wheels are made of polyamide with a diameter of 100mm. There are 8 of them per element.
- The accessories are made of A2 stainless steel or aluminum
- The anchors are made of stainless steel A2 with a diameter of M14 and a depth of 160mm
- The anchors are fixed by a 2 component chemical seal (epoxy)
Composition of the GENEVE model
- The anchors are provided with plugs
- The ground fasteners are made of A2 stainless steel bolts with a butterfly head
- The floor fasteners of the first mobile element are provided with keys
- The side walls are provided with 4 mm SAN transparent sheets
- The roofs are equipped with translucent cellular sheets of PC (6mm polycarbonate)
- The waterproofing between the elements is made of nylon brushes on stainless steel doseret
- The height of the first element is 2m and is measured at the garot and inside the shelter (see plans)
- The theoretical length is always a multiple of 2.10m. It is important to refer to the plans to see the real dimensions, which are often greater than the theoretical dimensions.
- Other dimensions and types of construction on request
Discover the pool shelter
VERANDAIR® pool enclosures : our strengths
Why choose a pool cover made by VERANDAIR® ?
An affordable price
Enjoy your terrace all year round
A veranda adapted to your own dimensions
Reliability & robustness
Aluminium structure 15 year warranty
Use of 100% renewable materials
100% Belgian production for over 31 years
Delivery and installation of your veranda by professionals
Our others models
years of guarantee*
Years of experience
Opinions and testimonials
What our customers say about us
We put our trust in VERANDAIR and we do not regret it at all. Our pergola was installed by competent, careful people. The after-sales service is impeccable.
The result exceeds the buyer’s expectations… Meticulous and precise work, the follow-up from the manufacturing plans to the final assembly and even the small corrections afterwards, it is very professional!
Congratulations to all the teams who contributed to this.
Top team, boss available. Happy with my investment…
We had no idea how much the addition of a patio cover (45 m2) would improve our quality of life. The Verandair staff guided us to the most suitable solution. There were no nasty surprises. The installation team is as nice as they are efficient (they put in a lot of hard work!). We recommend them 100%.
Very happy! Beautiful finish…quality, seriousness and cleanliness from the placement team! All in a friendly manner and with good advice! Belgian company based in Wallonia, eager to meet our expectations throughout our project! To be recommended!
Are you interested in our pool enclosures?