High pool shelter PANAMA 120 kg
Would you like to protect your pool with a high, sliding and bright veranda? The PANAMA 120 kg pool enclosure is ideal for creating a space dedicated to your pool.
The PANAMA 120 kg high pool enclosure is an ideal pool cover to create an outdoor room and enjoy exceptional luminosity all year round as well as clean and healthy water. In addition, this pool cover has an accordion front and increased resistance to snow load.
Discover the pool shelters by Pool Cover
Composition of the PANAMA 120 model
- (x) elements including 1 fixed element
- 1 accordion front with an integrated French door in the narrowest element
- 1 fixed back with sliding door in the widest element
- The doors are equipped with locks with keys
- Accordion front with an overhang towards the interior of the shelter
- The height of the brushes between the folding front and the floor is 50 mm
- The height of the brushes between the fixed bottom and the ground is 50 mm
- The wheels are made of polyamide with a diameter of 100 mm. There are 8 of them per element.
- The accessories are made of A2 stainless steel or aluminum
- Anchors are made of stainless steel A2 with a diameter of M14 and a depth of 160 mm
Composition of the PANAMA 120 model
- The anchors are fixed by a 2-component chemical sealant (epoxy)
- The anchors are provided with plugs
- The ground fasteners are made of A2 stainless steel bolts with a butterfly head
- The floor fixings of the first mobile element are provided with keys
- The side walls are provided with 4 mm SAN transparent sheets
- The roofs are equipped with translucent cellular sheets of PC (6 mm polycarbonate)
- The waterproofing between the elements is made of nylon brushes on stainless steel backsplash
- The height of the first element is 2 m and is measured at the withers and inside the shelter (see plans)
- The theoretical length is always a multiple of 2.10 m. It is important to refer to the plans to see the actual dimensions, which are often larger than the theoretical dimensions.
- Other dimensions and types of construction on request
Pool shelter PANAMA 120
VERANDAIR® pool shelter: our strengths
Why choose a pool cover made by VERANDAIR®?
An affordable price
Enjoy your terrace all year round
A veranda adapted to your own dimensions
Reliability & robustness
Aluminium structure 15 year warranty
Use of 100% renewable materials
100% Belgian production for over 31 years
Delivery and installation of your veranda by professionals
Discover our others models
years of guarantee*
Years of experience
Opinions and testimonials
What our customers say about us
We put our trust in VERANDAIR and we do not regret it at all. Our pergola was installed by competent, careful people. The after-sales service is impeccable.
The result exceeds the buyer’s expectations… Meticulous and precise work, the follow-up from the manufacturing plans to the final assembly and even the small corrections afterwards, it is very professional!
Congratulations to all the teams who contributed to this.
Top team, boss available. Happy with my investment…
We had no idea how much the addition of a patio cover (45 m2) would improve our quality of life. The Verandair staff guided us to the most suitable solution. There were no nasty surprises. The installation team is as nice as they are efficient (they put in a lot of hard work!). We recommend them 100%.
Very happy! Beautiful finish…quality, seriousness and cleanliness from the placement team! All in a friendly manner and with good advice! Belgian company based in Wallonia, eager to meet our expectations throughout our project! To be recommended!
Are you interested in our pool enclosures?