Why this charter?
Verandair.com wants to respect your privacy and your personal data, that is why we inform you by this Privacy Charter that we collect and process your personal data according to the legal provisions on the subject, that is to say the Law of December 8, 1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to processing of personal data as well as the European Regulation of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
In this charter, we inform you about the measures taken to protect your privacy and the rights you have as a user of these services.
We may change this policy in the future, so please review this privacy statement to be aware of any changes.
By using our site, you expressly agree to the collection and processing of your personal data by Verandair.com in the manner described in this policy.
Who processes your data?
Pool Cover SA is responsible for the website https://www.verandair.com
Rue Véroffe, 12
5660 Mariembourg (Couvin)
Telephone: 081 139 339
What data is collected?
Verandair.com processes only the data strictly necessary to achieve its purposes. Discover below the categories of data concerned by the processing:
- Identification data
- Personal characteristics
Verandair.com undertakes to process your personal data only for the following purposes:
- Customer management
- Improvement of our services and products
- Sending promotional offers (direct marketing) if you have expressly consented to this. You are free to withdraw your consent at any time
Verandair.com also collects certain data for statistical purposes. This data (IP address, geographical area of consultation, pages consulted, etc.) allows us to improve your user experience. By visiting our site, you expressly agree to the collection of this data for statistical purposes.
Your personal data is used exclusively for internal purposes. It will not be sold or passed on to third parties, unless you have given your prior consent. Verandair.com has taken all the technical and organizational measures to avoid a data breach.
In accordance with the law of December 8, 1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data, you have the right to access, control, rectify and, if necessary, delete personal data that are inaccurate, incomplete or irrelevant.
Requests relating to access, control, rectification or deletion of personal data can be sent by email to email@example.com or by post to the following address (with proof of your identity):
Rue Véroffe, 12
5660 Mariembourg (Couvin)
For more information on privacy, please visit https://autoriteprotectiondonnees.be/citoyen
Cookies generally allow a better interaction between the visitor and the website. They memorize your preferences (the language chosen to visit the site for example) in order to facilitate your subsequent visits.
Cookies are stored on your computer for one year.
The cookies used
This site uses the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these are the cookies that allow visitors to use certain features of the website. If the use of these cookies is refused, certain parts of the website will not function properly. These cookies allow you to: fill out forms, navigate between pages of the website, verify your identity, etc.
- Functional cookies: they are used to allow us to remember your choices and preferences (language, location, etc.) in order to improve your user experience. They also allow us to establish statistics and analyze the use of the site and the popularity of its pages.
- Commercial cookies: As you browse this website, your socio-demographic and profile data may be collected and stored anonymously in a commercial cookie. Commercial cookies do not contain any personal data. They are set by the advertisers when their ads are served. These cookies improve your user experience by avoiding the same advertisements and allow us to measure the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
- Third party cookies: These cookies are placed on our website by third party sites, for example: Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Act-On. These third-party cookies allow us to improve the functioning of the site through the use of Google Analytics.
Consultation of the site
It is recommended that the user activates cookies on his/her computer or mobile device when visiting this website. If cookies are not activated, we cannot guarantee an efficient use of the website. However, the user can block or delete cookies by managing the settings of his browser. How you enable or disable cookies depends on your device and your browser.
To disable or limit cookies, go to the help menu of your browser:
For Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies